Monday, April 15, 2013

I, The Demon? Rites of Birdexx 1st cut and comments from a colleague

I have now completed my 1st cut of my erotic/art/horror short Rites of Birdexx, and put it up for view.

 Fellow filmmaker and Red Masque drummer Steve Craig gave me some feedback:


"True story.. I was having terrible night terrors, sleep paralysis, 
false awakenings, the works.
At one point you appeared standing in my room while I couldn't 
move and I felt my skin melting into my sheets. 
I thought when I wake up from this,
I have to watch that film he sent, and that's exactly what I did. 
My mind's in a really dark place right now so it was perfect like anextension of my nightmares. 
There was a lot of really cool ideas you had in there. 
I probably wouldn't change much cause I'm convinced this is the 
unaltered visions of a madman, which is exactly what you're going for."



3 comments:

  1. It serves a s a guide to us. It's an outstanding work.

    go here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s hard to come by experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about ... Thanks ....

    -

    sight glass level gauge | oil level sight glasses | oil sight glasses suppliers

    ReplyDelete